Remember the InnOrbit drinks portfolio can help with Sport
Here’s my simple regime for preparing for a week of cycling:
Throughout the week I will take between 2 and 3 cups of InnOrbit Up&Go and/or Slim&Fit infusion (per day). Both of these drinks have natural ingredients which help to energise the body and reinvigorate the immune system. During the week I do between 60 and 120 km. So, I will need to be able to maintain my levels of energy. Long distance athletes like to train their bodies to burn fat….Slim&Fit has herbs like Caralluma fimbriata which can help with this. Depending on how I feel after these mid-week rides I may take a Calm&Relax drink to help with recovery and rest (ginger is packed with anti-inflammatory functionality which helps with muscle soreness etc.).
When I feel like it, and there is time, I also take a Young&Fun infusion….I have to work too and sometimes I even think! Young&Fun is packed with ingredients that help to reinforce memory and help with mental agility.
“It will take some experimentation but getting the balance right between these 4 drinks will help you get through a week of sport and work.
All of these drinks are packed with natural functionality so you always win! All of the ingredients, as well as being selected by an Ayurvedic doctor, have proven functionality that have been tested in clinical studies or in modern scientific studies.”
- 2 or 3 cups of InnOrbit Slim&Fit and/or Up&Go infusion. After the ride Calm&Relax – optional.
- To help with work commitments: 1 cup of Young&Fun infusion during the morning.
- At weekends the mileage and intensity is higher. Before a ride I will take a Up&Go Energy Shot. The recipe is 100% natural and based on the Up&Go infusion ingredients.
- I will take a 5 hour or 3 hour intensity booster depending on the number of hours I am out on the road.
- When I return I will eat something (very light snack – high in protein) and take a Calm&Relax Infusion.
“Remember to eat & drink as normal on the bike so you don’t take the hunger knock and you stay hydrated!”