InnOrbit’s UP&GO: Boosts Energy and Immunity
Boosting Energy is important in this modern busy life. Energy is not just important for sports men and women but it can be useful too when you need to drive those extra few hours to a meeting or even just get going in the morning.
Immunity is essential to keep the body fighting fit. A compromised immune system can manifest itself in a number of ways e.g. colds, coldsores/Herpes etc.
Remember we are not advocating a “silver bullet” approach. This is about lifestyle…think about incorporating a functional drink like UP&GO but also balance this out with other aspects like: smoking, diet, exercise, weight, blood pressure, how much alcohol you drink, the amount of sleep you get, personal hygiene, and general health.
So what are the main features about UP&GO that make it so useful for boosting ENERGY and IMMUNITY?
A summary of the Ingredients that could Boost Energy without the crash are listed below. The key word here is “crash”….it is easy to get quick energy with pure sugar (glucose or sucrose) but after the initial boost insulin is released and the sugar is metabolised or used by the body very quickly and there is a crash.
CONTROLLING WEIGHT, SUGAR AND FAT METABOLISM:
- Green Tea with Exercise can reduce fat.
- Cinnamon may improve blood glucose after fasting. This may also have some positive impacts for the control of diabetes. Cinnamom can reduce lipids, cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol and may have a positive effect on hypoglycaemic activity and sugar control.
- Liquorice compounds enhance fat breakdown and digestion. This anti-obestiy effect has been reported by other researchers.
- Ginger has also been shown to augment the digestion of fat in an animal model system.
- Hibiscus extract appears to have a blood lipid lowering effect.
- Hibiscus could also be useful in maintaining a healthy weight and help to modulate blood sugar levels.
PROTECTING AGAINST OXYGEN REACTIVE SPECIES (ANTIOXIDANT):
- Green tea can also protect against exercise-induced oxidative damage. It is very important that the stresses of sport are modulated and Green tea could help to stave off longer term issues with arthritis etc and in the short term help with day-to-day recovery….so you can get out there and train again!
- Ginger has been implicated in the reduction of inflammation and pain
- Ginger may attenuate the day-to-day progression of muscle pain therefore in the long term the reduction of pain may psychologically give you a lift and give the perception of energy boost!
- Lemongrass extracts can exert an anti-inflammatory action and may be involved in the inhibitory effects on cytokine production.
ANTI-DEPRESSANT EFFECTS – RELIEF OF STRESS/ANXIETY:
- Centella asiatica: In an animal model researchers have demonstrated that triterpenes from Centella asiatica have an antidepressant activity in a swimming test. Imipramine and totaltriterpenes from Centella asiatica reduced the immobility time and ameliorated the imbalance of amino acid levels.
- Lemongrass may help to relieve stress and anxiety.
PROTECT AGAINST FATIGUE:
- Results showed that glabridin, a compound found in Liquorice, significantly inhibited fatigue in an animal model.
AID HEART HEALTH
- Liquorice has cardio-protective functionality.
- Hibiscus, when incorporated into the diet, lowers Blood Pressure.
Results reveal that there is an immuno-modulating activity of Centella extracts with regard to both non-specific cellular and humoral immune responses. The data available suggest that they may have chemopreventive or anticancer potential.
Similarly, the immunomodulatory activity of extracts of C. asiatica was also significant.
Cinnamon Extracts have been reported to improve immune function against microorganisms. Results suggest that Cinnamon Extracts can affect immune responses by regulating anti- and proinflammatory and GLUT gene expression.
The immune and antioxidant activities of Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) polysaccharides were studied in an animal model.
The results of the experiment showed a statistically significant decrease in serum antioxidant enzyme activities. Liquorice compounds significantly enhanced immune and antioxidant enzyme activities concluding that these compounds treatment can enhance immune activities, and reduce oxidative stress.
researchers observed that ginger extract inhibited IL-12, TNF-alpha, IL-1beta (pro inflammatory cytokines) and RANTES, MCP-1 (pro inflammatory chemokines) production in LPS stimulated macrophages. In addition ginger extract negatively affected the antigen presenting function of macrophages and it was observed that there was a significant reduction in T cell proliferation in response to allostimulation. In conclusion ginger extract inhibits macrophage activation and APC function and indirectly inhibits T cell activation.
InnOrbit only use natural ingredients for UP&GO which help to energise the body and reinvigorate the immune system.
“InnOrbit drinks are packed with natural functionality so you always win! The ingredients, as well as being selected by an Ayurvedic doctor, have proven functionality that have been tested in clinical research or in modern scientific studies.” A. Ward (InnOrbit)