The Inside Track on InnOrbit Shots
Magma Energy Shots from InnOrbit
Traditional Ayurvedic recipe based on Centella asiatica, Cinnamon, Wild Mint, Liquorice, Ginger, Hibiscus Petals, Lemongrass, water
We have seen that the above ingredients really do help with energy and immunity. The Ayurvedic doctors knew this and now modern scientists are supporting this:
CONTROLLING SUGAR AND FAT METABOLISM:
- Cinnamon may improve blood glucose after fasting. This may also have some positive impacts for the control of diabetes. Cinnamom can reduce lipids, cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol and may have a positive effect on hypoglycaemic activity and sugar control.
- Liquorice compounds enhance fat breakdown and digestion. This anti-obestiy effect has been reported by other researchers.
- Ginger has also been shown to augment the digestion of fat in an animal model system.
- Hibiscus extract appears to have a blood lipid lowering effect.
- Hibiscus could also be useful in maintaining a healthy weight and help to modulate blood sugar levels.
PROTECTING AGAINST OXYGEN REACTIVE SPECIES (ANTIOXIDANT):
- Ginger has been implicated in the reduction of inflammation and pain
- Ginger may attenuate the day-to-day progression of muscle pain therefore in the long term the reduction of pain may psychologically give you a lift and give the perception of energy boost!
- Lemongrass extracts can exert an anti-inflammatory action and may be involved in the inhibitory effects on cytokine production.
ANTI-DEPRESSANT EFFECTS – RELIEF OF STRESS/ANXIETY:
- Centella asiatica: In an animal model researchers have demonstrated that triterpenes from Centella asiatica have an antidepressant activity in a swimming test. Imipramine and totaltriterpenes from Centella asiatica reduced the immobility time and ameliorated the imbalance of amino acid levels.
- Lemongrass may help to relieve stress and anxiety.
PROTECT AGAINST FATIGUE:
- Results showed that glabridin, a compound found in Liquorice, significantly inhibited fatigue in an animal model.
Results reveal that there is an immuno-modulating activity of Centella extracts with regard to both non-specific cellular and humoral immune responses. The data available suggest that they may have chemopreventive or anticancer potential.
Similarly, the immunomodulatory activity of extracts of C. asiatica was also significant.
Cinnamon Extracts have been reported to improve immune function against microorganisms. Results suggest that Cinnamon Extracts can affect immune responses by regulating anti- and proinflammatory and GLUT gene expression.
The immune and antioxidant activities of Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) polysaccharides were studied in an animal model.
The results of the experiment showed a statistically significant decrease in serum antioxidant enzyme activities. Liquorice compounds significantly enhanced immune and antioxidant enzyme activities concluding that these compounds treatment can enhance immune activities, and reduce oxidative stress.
Researchers observed that ginger extract inhibited IL-12, TNF-alpha, IL-1beta (pro inflammatory cytokines) and RANTES, MCP-1 (pro inflammatory chemokines) production in LPS stimulated macrophages. In addition ginger extract negatively affected the antigen presenting function of macrophages and it was observed that there was a significant reduction in T cell proliferation in response to allostimulation. In conclusion ginger extract inhibits macrophage activation and APC function and indirectly inhibits T cell activation.
Why many modern Energy drinks might not work for you:
- Energy drinks claim to give you extra energy, increase alertness, and improve mental and physical performance. Most of the time these drinks contain high amounts of caffeine and sugar. Caffeine & Sugar will provide the main energizing “boost”.
- The other ingredients in energy drinks are generally compounds like guarana or taurine.
- Guarana is an herb that contains caffeine. Taurine is an amino acid naturally found in meat and fish.
- Energy drinks are generally safe but many energy drinks provide an initial jolt and increase alertness but, besides a quick “energy crash” there are also other down sides to high caffeine and sugar consumption.
- Drinking more than 400 mg of caffeine a day is considered high. If you regularly consume large amounts of energy drinks, you may experience heart palpitations, increased blood pressure, dehydration, sleeplessness, irritability, increased bone loss, upset stomach, and increased urination. The combination of heart palpitations and high blood pressure has also been shown to cause anxiety.
- Many Energy drinks also contain added sugar as stated. Sugar adds calories, and needless calorie intake may result in weight gain – and we all know about the complications of weight gain. Research shows that a high sugar ingestions makes it more difficult for the body to lose weight.
- Also sugar will cause a quick release of energy but once the initial spike is over there will be a crash.
What are the benefits of the InnOrbit shots:
- Portable (60 ml bottle), one shot drink so convenient.
- “Go anywhere” format enables to be carried in car, whilst doing sport etc.
- Liquid format so quick entry of functional ingredients into the body’s systems
- 100% Natural ingredients: Known to boost energy and immunity
- No added sugar or caffeine.
- Zero preservatives
- Two formats: 5 hour and 3 hours
- Could be used as a Cordial to make with other drinks e.g. fresh fruit juices
- People on the go who need a sustained energy boost
- Sports / Exercise
- Traveling or driving
- Pick me up any day and any time for an energy & immunity boost