Natural Energy from UP&GO Powers Cycling over the weekend
I Spent most of Thursday and Friday last week stocking up on energy, drinking InnOrbit’s UP&GO and did some gentle spinning to keep the legs warm for the weekend ride:
InnOrbit’s UP&GO certainly seems to be working for providing a natural Energy Boost.
Of course, boosting energy and immunity are important and we have seen on this website before how the ingredients of InnOrbit’s UP&GO can help.
A summary of the Ingredients that could Boost Energy without the crash are listed below. The key word here is “crash”….it is easy to get quick energy with pure sugar (glucose or sucrose) but after the initial boost insulin is released and the sugar is metabolised or used by the body very quickly and there is a crash.
CONTROLLING WEIGHT, SUGAR AND FAT METABOLISM:
- Green Tea with Exercise can reduce fat.
- Cinnamon may improve blood glucose after fasting. This may also have some positive impacts for the control of diabetes. Cinnamom can reduce lipids, cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol and may have a positive effect on hypoglycaemic activity and sugar control.
- Liquorice compounds enhance fat breakdown and digestion. This anti-obestiy effect has been reported by other researchers.
- Ginger has also been shown to augment the digestion of fat in an animal model system.
- Hibiscus extract appears to have a blood lipid lowering effect.
- Hibiscus could also be useful in maintaining a healthy weight and help to modulate blood sugar levels.
PROTECT AGAINST FATIGUE:
- Results showed that glabridin, a compound found in Liquorice, significantly inhibited fatigue in an animal model.
Results reveal that there is an immuno-modulating activity of Centella extracts with regard to both non-specific cellular and humoral immune responses. The data available suggest that they may have chemopreventive or anticancer potential.
Similarly, the immunomodulatory activity of extracts of C. asiatica was also significant.
Cinnamon Extracts have been reported to improve immune function against microorganisms. Results suggest that Cinnamon Extracts can affect immune responses by regulating anti- and proinflammatory and GLUT gene expression.
The immune and antioxidant activities of Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) polysaccharides were studied in an animal model.
The results of the experiment showed a statistically significant decrease in serum antioxidant enzyme activities. Liquorice compounds significantly enhanced immune and antioxidant enzyme activities concluding that these compounds treatment can enhance immune activities, and reduce oxidative stress.
researchers observed that ginger extract inhibited IL-12, TNF-alpha, IL-1beta (pro inflammatory cytokines) and RANTES, MCP-1 (pro inflammatory chemokines) production in LPS stimulated macrophages. In addition ginger extract negatively affected the antigen presenting function of macrophages and it was observed that there was a significant reduction in T cell proliferation in response to allostimulation. In conclusion ginger extract inhibits macrophage activation and APC function and indirectly inhibits T cell activation.
InnOrbit only use natural ingredients for UP&GO which help to energise the body and reinvigorate the immune system.
“InnOrbit drinks are packed with natural functionality so you always win! The ingredients, as well as being selected by an Ayurvedic doctor, have proven functionality that have been tested in clinical research or in modern scientific studies.” A. Ward (InnOrbit)