Green Tea – the very latest research
March 18, 2012
The latest Green Tea scientific findings summarized:
- Green tea prevents obesity by increasing expression of insulin-1 like growth factor binding protein-1 in adipose tissue (animal model).
- Green tea review: Data suggests that dietary supplementation with flavonoid-rich foods, such as Green Tea lead to significant reversals of age-related deficits on spatial memory and learning. (see also this link).
- Green tea dietary flavan-3-ols intake may have beneficial effects on Metabolic Syndrome risk by reducing the risk of hypertension.
- Green tea polyphenols inhibit prostate tumor xenograft growth by localizing to the tumor and decreasing oxidative stress and angiogenesis.
- Puede reducir niveles de obesidad;
- Puede revertir las deficiencias del cerebro relacionadas con la edad;
- Tiene efectos beneficiosos sobre el riesgo de síndrome metabólico;
- Puede inhibir tumores de próstata
from → Alzheimer, Anti-obesity, antiatherogenic, anticarcinogen, antinflammatory, Antioxidants, Ayurveda, Ayurvedic, Blood pressure, Brain Function, Calm & Relax, Cancer, cardiovascular, catechins, Colon cancer, EGCG, Free Radical, Functional, Green Tea, Heart health, Herbal, Insulin, Medical research, Medicinal, Memory, metabolic syndrome, metabolism, polyphenolics, Review Paper, Slim & Fit, Up & Go, Young & Fun