Energy Shot: Boosting Energy Naturally with The Wise Herb Company
We present ‘The Wise Herb Company’ Energy Shots:
What are the benefits:
Portable (60 ml bottle), one shot drink so convenient on the GO!
“Go anywhere” format enables to be carried in car, whilst doing sport etc.
Liquid format so quick entry of functional ingredients into the body’s systems
100% Natural ingredients: Known to boost energy and immunity
No added sugar or caffeine.
Could be used as a Cordial to make with other drinks e.g. fresh fruit juices, Health cocktails etc.
People on the go who need a sustained energy boost
Sports / Exercise
Traveling or driving
Pick me up any day and any time for an energy & immunity boost
Boosting Energy is important in this modern busy life. Energy is not just important for sports men and women but it can be useful too when you need to drive those extra few hours to a meeting or even just get going in the morning.
Immunity is essential to keep the body fighting fit. A compromised immune system can manifest itself in a number of ways e.g. colds, coldsores/Herpes etc.
Remember we are not advocating a “silver bullet” approach. This is about lifestyle…think about incorporating a functional SHOT like UP&GO but also balance this out with other aspects like: smoking, diet, exercise, weight, blood pressure, how much alcohol you drink, the amount of sleep you get, personal hygiene, and general health.
Remember the UP&GO shot:
- is 100% Natural
- has Zero added sugar
- has Zero Caffeine
- has Zero preservatives
So what are the main features about UP&GO that make it so useful for boosting ENERGY and IMMUNITY?
A summary of the Ingredients that could Boost Energy without the crash are listed below. The key word here is “crash”….it is easy to get quick energy with pure sugar (glucose or sucrose) but after the initial boost insulin is released and the sugar is metabolised or used by the body very quickly and there is a crash.
CONTROLLING WEIGHT, SUGAR AND FAT METABOLISM:
- Cinnamon may improve blood glucose after fasting. This may also have some positive impacts for the control of diabetes. Cinnamom can reduce lipids, cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol and may have a positive effect on hypoglycaemic activity and sugar control.
- Liquorice compounds enhance fat breakdown and digestion. This anti-obestiy effect has been reported by other researchers.
- Ginger has also been shown to augment the digestion of fat in an animal model system.
- Hibiscus extract appears to have a blood lipid lowering effect.
- Hibiscus could also be useful in maintaining a healthy weight and help to modulate blood sugar levels.
Why many modern Energy drinks might not work for you:
- Energy drinks claim to give you extra energy, increase alertness, and improve mental and physical performance. Most of the time these drinks contain high amounts of caffeine and sugar. Caffeine & Sugar will provide the main energizing “boost”.
- The other ingredients in energy drinks are generally compounds like guarana or taurine.
- Guarana is an herb that contains caffeine. Taurine is an amino acid naturally found in meat and fish.
- Energy drinks are generally safe but many energy drinks provide an initial jolt and increase alertness but, besides a quick “energy crash” there are also other down sides to high caffeine and sugar consumption.
- Drinking more than 400 mg of caffeine a day is considered high. If you regularly consume large amounts of energy drinks, you may experience heart palpitations, increased blood pressure, dehydration, sleeplessness, irritability, increased bone loss, upset stomach, and increased urination. The combination of heart palpitations and high blood pressure has also been shown to cause anxiety.
- Many Energy drinks also contain added sugar as stated. Sugar adds calories, and needless calorie intake may result in weight gain – and we all know about the complications of weight gain. Research shows that a high sugar ingestions makes it more difficult for the body to lose weight.
- Also sugar will cause a quick release of energy but once the initial spike is over there will be a crash.
- Caffeine is OK for energy but tails off quickly too. Also, caffeine can induce high levels of Cortisol in the body which can be bad for your health.
Traditional Ayurvedic recipe based on Centella asiatica, Cinnamon, Wild Mint, Liquorice, Ginger, Hibiscus Petals, Lemongrass, water